Videos & additional Resources
- Watermelon grafting methods. This video includes WSU’s recent research advances in grafting watermelon using the splice grafting method.
- Watermelon grafting training class. Washington State University and Oregon State University horticulture joint hands-on training. Oregon State University, Hermiston, OR. (April 12, 2019).
- Splice-grafting watermelon plants can help with disease resistance. Vegetable Growers News, 16 Sep. 2020.
- Grafting watermelon prevents disease. Watermelon growers in Columbia Basin have been struggling with disease. Morning Ag Clips, 27 Aug 2020.
- Grafting watermelon prevents disease, WSU study shows. WSU insider, 19 Aug 2020.
Vegetable Grafting. A portal designed to deliver current research-based information on the preparation, use, evaluation and purchase of grafted vegetable plants. Supported by the Specialty Crop Research Initiative (SCRI) of the USDA and NIFA.
Our pages provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. WSU Extension does not manage these external sites, nor does Extension review, control, or take responsibility for the content of these sites. These external sites do not implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.